I have a copy of the second photo saved from a while back (I didn't note the source - something I always do now...have a feeling it's from Living etc though).
Love the top pic, especially the Titan shades, cubby holes, chairs...yep your right too much to focus on, love it all!
I've has my eye on the chairs in your first photo after seeing similar ones in the Sundance catalog - love them!
ReplyDeleteI would love the chairs and the light fixture in that kitchen - so flipping fantastic! The wall of pictures is my cup of tea too.
ReplyDeleteThe first room is amazing. I think all classrooms should look like that! Rxx
ReplyDeletefirst one.
ReplyDeleteI like the metal chairs in the first picture! :)
ReplyDeleteFirst one with the love seat from the second room.
ReplyDeleteI am saving them both to my computer immediately!
ReplyDeletexoxo
Rebecca June
Can't help you with the sources because I haven't seen these before, but they are both great rooms!
ReplyDeletelove the pictures display on the second room , it gives such character!
ReplyDeletexxx Flaviana
You have an eye for the great!
ReplyDeleteBoth rooms are amazing - love them! K xx
ReplyDeleteI have a copy of the second photo saved from a while back (I didn't note the source - something I always do now...have a feeling it's from Living etc though).
ReplyDeleteLove the top pic, especially the Titan shades, cubby holes, chairs...yep your right too much to focus on, love it all!
love, love, love
ReplyDelete~Tara
I will enjoy! Just like every single interior you post here...always!
ReplyDeleteI love that ottoman! I've been on the hunt for something like that!
ReplyDeleteI have the chairs in the first picture and I love them- you really cant go wrong with these :)
ReplyDeleteThat first room IS my dining room inspiration. Minus the light fixture. It's great, but I want something colorful in our space. I think...
ReplyDeletesame here...just love that look! maryann
ReplyDeleteLOVE THEM!!!!!
ReplyDelete