silly little things like sandals like these make me smile. Once spring hits I wear flip flops everyday. So lovely that at my job now I can :) I ordered these in black. Fun!
Darling! I bought some burberry jelly's with an ankle strap last spring and wore them all summer long and today being a beautiful warm day in So Ca pulled them out and wore them with white jeans. Just a little FYI, they do tend to attract dirt on the feet so just another opportunity to scrub and exfoliate after wearing! xx
Those look very chic and comfortable...they'll look great with a pair of white capris or straight legs. I can't wait for warmer weather now!!
ReplyDeleteDarling! I bought some burberry jelly's with an ankle strap last spring and wore them all summer long and today being a beautiful warm day in So Ca pulled them out and wore them with white jeans. Just a little FYI, they do tend to attract dirt on the feet so just another opportunity to scrub and exfoliate after wearing!
ReplyDeletexx