I am so happy with how it turned out. I have to tell you I have had this desk/ vanity for a lot of years and have been totally intimidated to refinish it.. would I wreck it or hate it?
Well, I'm pretty darn smitten with it now. Mind you it's not styled, and the wall trim isn't up yet ( well it is now, but not painted ) so I'll show you in a few days once I've lived with it for a bit and sort it all out.
Wowee!! Looks fabulous. Stunning outcome! xx
ReplyDeleteIt looks beautiful!
ReplyDeleteI love your desk! So pretty!!
ReplyDeleteWhat an amazing job you did, Sarah! Congratulations! xx
ReplyDeleteGorgeous!!! Love the hardware, love the two-tones. It doesn't need to be styled.
ReplyDeleteI've just discovered your blog and I think it's a jewel! The desk looks fabulous.
ReplyDeleteFeel free to check out my blog at kendallsimmons.blogspot.com!
Sarah!! Looks fabulous! You did a great job and I love that you did the drawer fronts white. xo
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your ta da moment...came out great!
ReplyDeleteI love that desk...there is no styling needed.
ReplyDeletegorgeous!!! i can't wait to see it when it's all jazzed up — maybe an upcoming addition to my "desk du jour" feature?! ;)
ReplyDeleteit looks great... congrats!
ReplyDeleteit looks gorgeous! i love it!
ReplyDeleteohmygosh...LOVE!
ReplyDelete