I really love this dress. Are those thumb holes?!? You mean it's not just LULU? I wore a dress similar to this to the sad end- It was Calvin K and I had it all through high school and uni. I need a new one! FYI: when I click on your 'follow' photo it does not link me to your blog- You can add that through Google connect to make it easier to get to your blog- Have a great day.
Hi Sarah! Lovely blog, and I LOVED Kirna Zabete when I lived in NYC, I had totally forgotten about them. Thank you for the comment and for following me, I'll be back soon!
Classic and beautiful xx
ReplyDeleteLove that!
ReplyDeleteI really love this dress. Are those thumb holes?!? You mean it's not just LULU? I wore a dress similar to this to the sad end- It was Calvin K and I had it all through high school and uni. I need a new one!
ReplyDeleteFYI: when I click on your 'follow' photo it does not link me to your blog- You can add that through Google connect to make it easier to get to your blog- Have a great day.
Can you believe the day here today. :(
ReplyDeleteWe both need some sun and that lovely dress! happy monday! xoxo
Hi Sarah! Lovely blog, and I LOVED Kirna Zabete when I lived in NYC, I had totally forgotten about them. Thank you for the comment and for following me, I'll be back soon!
ReplyDelete