

Do you ever get something in your head that you just have to try? Here's what I had to try last weekend. I am finding our big table too big. So I moved the console, took down the drapes, and moved the little black table over. The table is a little too tiny... but it may be leading to a change. I love the brightness - I put it all back, I can't commit to taking the table away. I know if we take it apart and move it down stairs..if I change my mind, my sweet husband who brought me flowers today will get a little annoyed going back and forth. So for now, it stays a thought.
I do the same thing all the time. Love the look of your home, i don't think you could do any wrong.
ReplyDeletei agree, that you can't really make any mistakes with your design ideas...i like the bright, fresh...bring on spring look!...and it really makes your walls pop. xoxo jen
ReplyDeleteI have sweet friends!
ReplyDeleteThanks guys :)