January 24, 2014

what I wore // LA trip

I packed super simply for our trip to LA this weekend.. it's truly going to be a low key, hang out, eat + drink with amazing friends weekend. 

I'll link everything that's currently available!

A J Crew bathing suit, Anthro denim tunic //


Tory Burch jeans, T by Alexander Wang, sweater from Need Supply Co and my worn to death but absolute favorite Tory Burch sandals //


 Haute Hippy tshirt, same cardi, J Crew denim shorts and Tory Burch sandals //




for the flight home I'm throwing on some black leggings with the dress, switching to TB flats and throwing on a Vince car coat.. comfy comfy comfy :)
XO



design philosophy | providing a foundation to grow and alter through the years, I keep the core basic and layer in the current, creating a room that is innately yours. I believe great interiors are not found in one shop. I know you should feel a sense of calm in your space as well as balance, and revel in that gut feeling that it’s the right fit. See Sarah Swanson Design at the top left of this blog for details on getting the room you love through e design!

No comments: