December 5, 2013

time flies when you're having fun.. or working too much..

Where in the world has the time gone?! Somehow we're decorating for Christmas and buying presents?! Wasn't it just Thanksgiving ( the Canadian one I mean?! ) ay yi yi I need to focus on the present a little more.. I've been blessed being so busy with e design clients these last few months that I was looking through my Pinterest feed tonight and I'm not pinning anything just for fun anymore ha ha, It's all client items, too funny.. I haven't even had time or content for a post. Boo. Hope you're all keeping well and having fun getting ready for the holidays.. one place I try to always check in at least once a day is Instagram.. so if I'm not following you, leave me your details and I will hunt you down, cause I love keeping in touch :) xoxo






design philosophy | providing a foundation to grow and alter through the years, I keep the core basic and layer in the current, creating a room that is innately yours. I believe great interiors are not found in one shop. I know you should feel a sense of calm in your space as well as balance, and revel in that gut feeling that it’s the right fit. See Sarah Swanson Design at the top left of this blog for details on getting the room you love through e design!

No comments: