November 26, 2013

shop my closet is back! J Crew, Tory Burch + Vince

Shop my closet is back with a few items for you :)

A few things to note *all sales are final * all listings will state shipping costs to the USA + Canada and *I will invoice with PayPal! *If shipping costs are less than what I've charged by $1.00 I will refund the difference :) 

If you are interested in an item please email me sarah@sarahswansondesign.com

Items will not be held and will be sold to the first interested email! I will ship your item within 2 days of payment received!

SOLD J Crew EXCURSION QUILTED VEST in navy. Size small. Purchased this fall. Retails for $140 selling for $85.00 + $7.00 Can + US shipping. Worn once!


J Crew SILK VOILE DOT PULLOVER. Navy background with red dots. Size 6. Purchased this fall. Purchased for $90.00. Selling for $40.00 + $3.00 Can + US shipping.



SOLD J Crew scarf. Navy, red, grey and a tiny bit of brown. Purchased this fall. $30.00 + $4.00 Can + US shipping.


This DRIES VAN NOTEN sweater is from my Thrifted days and it's too cute, somebody needs it! Size small. $20.00 + $5.00 Can + US shipping



SOLD VINCE turtleneck, cotton, size small. $25.00 + $3.00 Can + US shipping.


as seen here :


SOLD Tory Burch leather sandals, size 9. Retailed for $235.00. Selling for $100.00 + free Can + US shipping. Very very very slightly worn, hardly worn on the soles at all :)




design philosophy | providing a foundation to grow and alter through the years, I keep the core basic and layer in the current, creating a room that is innately yours. I believe great interiors are not found in one shop. I know you should feel a sense of calm in your space as well as balance, and revel in that gut feeling that it’s the right fit. See Sarah Swanson Design at the top left of this blog for details on getting the room you love through e design!

No comments: