November 4, 2013

#projectdecorate with POLYVORE

So thrilled to be a part of launching Polyvore's PROJECT DECORATE!
This week is all about me, ha ha, kidding! This week is my contest, creating a set that has a California Cool vibe.. head over and submit a set.. there are 2 chances to win a $500 gift card from my favorite shop Serena & Lily!
Send a tweet ( @sswansondesign ) when you enter, I want to check them out! xoxo



Polyvore Project Decorate: California Cool with FLOURISH DESIGN + STYLE



PROJECT DECORATE | FLOURISH DESIGN + STYLE

design philosophy | providing a foundation to grow and alter through the years, I keep the core basic and layer in the current, creating a room that is innately yours. I believe great interiors are not found in one shop. I know you should feel a sense of calm in your space as well as balance, and revel in that gut feeling that it’s the right fit. See Sarah Swanson Design at the top left of this blog for details on getting the room you love through e design!

No comments: