November 23, 2013

love list 11.23.2013

love list 11.23.13



Happy Weekend!
4 things I'm loving right now...

1.This jacket just arrived Friday, and I think it's going to be a winner. It's not too heavy which is a must for me and it has great pockets. Key ;) It's on sale right now too!

2. J Crew dreamy cotton pant in stripe. I'm a huge lounge wear wearer and these are super comfy and perfect with a v neck tee-

3. We The Free 3/4 circle in the sand tee. What's not to love! It's actually the first striped tee I haven't returned. Loose, lovely and perfect all on it's own.

4. Just bought these Tory Burch Moto booties and they are stinkin cute in person! I sized down half a size from reading reviews and they make my size 9 feet look kinda tiny. ( woop! )

Hope you're having a great weekend! xo S



design philosophy | providing a foundation to grow and alter through the years, I keep the core basic and layer in the current, creating a room that is innately yours. I believe great interiors are not found in one shop. I know you should feel a sense of calm in your space as well as balance, and revel in that gut feeling that it’s the right fit. See Sarah Swanson Design at the top left of this blog for details on getting the room you love through e design!

No comments: