October 24, 2013

three things | great tees

Funny how quickly your style can change. I haven't worn a t'shirt in uh well.. years. Hated how they looked on me, not flattering at all. Until great boxy tee's came out with a slightly longer sleeve.. in love. Super comfy and a great effortless look.
1 | Sundry

The Sundry tee is a favorite. Shop Bop is sold out of white but the worn black looks pretty great too. The two Free People I just ordered and am hoping for super great!
three things | everyday essentials


design philosophy | providing a foundation to grow and alter through the years, I keep the core basic and layer in the current, creating a room that is innately yours. I believe great interiors are not found in one shop. I know you should feel a sense of calm in your space as well as balance, and revel in that gut feeling that it’s the right fit. See Sarah Swanson Design at the top left of this blog for details on getting the room you love through e design!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh how i love this post! Hallelujah to cute tees! Might have to do a little online shopping today ;) Thanks for sharing!