October 8, 2013

e design | a coastal home reveal + a winner!

           Angela and her husband were in the process of building their new home in this amazing community when she reached out to me for some decor help on the inside :) Coastal was the direction they wanted and we had so much fun picking out all of the decor and adding layers to make the home feel welcoming, inviting, cozy and loved. I'm crazy about how it turned out :)














It's so much fun for me to turn the design style and aesthetic that you love into a space you love :)

and...

we have a winner of the $100 ONE KINGS LANE giveaway!

Congratulations to Ashley!
Blogger Ashley said...
As a design-obsessed girl, I check One Kings Lane every day and I love how they've grown their vintage selection!

Right now, I'm crazy for the vintage Liberty of London Thebes stool (here: https://www.onekingslane.com/product/26572/893850).

design philosophy | providing a foundation to grow and alter through the years, I keep the core basic and layer in the current, creating a room that is innately yours. I believe great interiors are not found in one shop. I know you should feel a sense of calm in your space as well as balance, and revel in that gut feeling that it’s the right fit. See Sarah Swanson Design at the top left of this blog for details on getting the room you love through e design!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Thank you so much for the good news, Sarah! I'm so excited to start shopping.