October 2, 2013

blog sale! | Two J Crew jackets + Aritzia's Cocoon

For sale!          ( please email me at sarah@sarahswansondesign.com if interested! Payment via PayPal and all sales will be final :) )

SOLD 1. J Crew's Boyfriend Fatigue Jacket size small ( still available on the site, I purchased in the spring and it was very very lightly worn :) ) In perfect condition. Retails for $198 selling for $125 with free Canada + USA shipping!


SOLD 2. Cocoon Wool Coat from Aritzia size small... Is still current in stores, this one was purchased in the fall last year and has also been very very lightly worn! In perfect condition. Retails at $325, selling for $195.00 with free Canada + USA shipping!


3. J Crew factory down quilted jacket size small purchased last fall, in perfect condition. Selling for $65 with free Canada + USA shipping!


design philosophy | providing a foundation to grow and alter through the years, I keep the core basic and layer in the current, creating a room that is innately yours. I believe great interiors are not found in one shop. I know you should feel a sense of calm in your space as well as balance, and revel in that gut feeling that it’s the right fit. See Sarah Swanson Design at the top left of this blog for details on getting the room you love through e design!

2 comments:

therelishedroost said...

I love that down jacket, this is a great blog..glad I am following!
Best,
Karolyn

Anonymous said...

Hello there!

I had just sent an email to express my interest in the cocoon coat. Just wanted to write to you here as well in case my message had gone to spam. :P

Thanks,
Eunice