September 8, 2013

love | Hattan Home ( + a discount for you!!! )

Holy Smokes.. prepare to get your wallet out.. I am :) Meet Lindsay and her shop Hattan Home. You know when you need the perfect accessories for styling?! Or the perfect gift for your best friends birthday? Bridesmaids?! Or a hostess gift?! Or a Wednesday it's been a tough week pick me up?! Oh, you'll love Hattan Home.. prepare yourself for a whole lot of goodness.. it would have been a little too obsessive to post a picture of every item on the site.. I could have, I had to stop myself ;)

The best part ( other than umm everything?! ) is the prices are super down to earth + affordable.
Perfect.

Oh, and you'll have to thank Lindsay..she's offering Flourish readers 10% off their purchase until September 30th. Use code flourishdesign at checkout!

ps. she even ships to Canada



















design philosophy | providing a foundation to grow and alter through the years, I keep the core basic and layer in the current, creating a room that is innately yours. I believe great interiors are not found in one shop. I know you should feel a sense of calm in your space as well as balance, and revel in that gut feeling that it’s the right fit. DESIGN SERVICES start at only 10.00. See Sarah Swanson Design at the top left of this blog!

No comments: