July 17, 2013

love

My friends at Oughton Limited have recently released a new assortment of bags.. I have been obsessed with this brand since I was introduced to it a few years ago, and I always have an Oughton bag with me when I travel.. you wouldn't believe the compliments they get! 

This made in Italy Carteret Collection ( limited edition, made by hand ) is amazing. I am quite simply crazy about the tweed. There's a line in the collection description about modern country and that is so perfect and speaks so clearly about the vision for these bags. I seem to be sighing as I write.. 















The Oughton Limited collection has something for everyone and every need covered. Equestrian styling, timeless profiles, and completely classic pieces you'll have forever.



design philosophy | providing a foundation to grow and alter through the years, I keep the core basic and layer in the current, creating a room that is innately yours. I believe great interiors are not found in one shop. I know you should feel a sense of calm in your space as well as balance, and revel in that gut feeling that it’s the right fit. DESIGN SERVICES start at only 10.00. See Sarah Swanson Design at the top left of this blog!

1 comment:

Amy {Fresh and Fancy} said...

Wow Sarah - I love that second bag! Would love that to take on an airplane trip!