July 26, 2013

get the look | colored glass bottles

It seems I have a thing lately for colored bottles. Take my growing demi john + carboy collection.. boy I love it! Here's another little collection that I have been loving. Ripped right out of Travel & Leisure magazine ;)


To get the look I'm going to order these glass pharmacy bottles from Restoration Hardware. You could do it with larger antique bottles as well, but I think this collection I want small scale..



design philosophy | providing a foundation to grow and alter through the years, I keep the core basic and layer in the current, creating a room that is innately yours. I believe great interiors are not found in one shop. I know you should feel a sense of calm in your space as well as balance, and revel in that gut feeling that it’s the right fit. DESIGN SERVICES start at only 10.00. See Sarah Swanson Design at the top left of this blog!

No comments: