June 20, 2013

loving

oh it's so refreshing to come across great new sites.. having a click around ANEWALL is so lovely..

the art and posters and prints available are fabulous in their muted colors and historic backdrops. Art that would fit right into decor of someone who say loves Restoration Hardware ( hint hint.. yup me ;) )





Even wallpaper that would be incredible in so many ways..


reminders we should listen to..


imagine in a playroom, or a boot room..


boys room..


You all know how bad I fell for Charleston years ago.. maybe this map would be perfect for me :) ( and p.s my Charleston girls.. I'm coming back sometime in the near future, I look forward to wine drinking with you :) :) )


another brilliant wallpaper..

and how sweet for a little nursery.. ahh..


Yay ANEWALL.. so happy to have found you!

design philosophy | providing a foundation to grow and alter through the years, I keep the core basic and layer in the current, creating a room that is innately yours. I believe great interiors are not found in one shop. I know you should feel a sense of calm in your space as well as balance, and revel in that gut feeling that it’s the right fit. DESIGN SERVICES start at only 10.00. See Sarah Swanson Design at the top left of this blog!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for including us in your post! You have a beautiful blog Sarah!
xo