May 14, 2013

a fab find, my splurge and can you even believe it's finally move day

This little piece of gorgeousness is a lucite and polished brass curtain rod. Umm.. how fabulous. Umm.. why didn't I remember these during my curtain + hardware melt down?! You'll have to get some and then not tell me how amazing they are, ok?! Ok.



This is my little piece of personal happiness.. I've been waiting weeks to see it in the new house.. it's instalment today makes me beyond excited for move day tomorrow. I'll be taking a few days away from work to start to get settled, but if you have Design Q's or need any custom paintings done ( I promise I will fill the shop soon, as well as THRIFTED! ) send me an email and I'll get them scheduled next week for you! xoxo


( light from Hudson Valley Lighting )

 design philosophy | providing a foundation to grow and alter through the years, I keep the core basic and layer in the current, creating a room that is innately yours. I believe great interiors are not found in one shop. I know you should feel a sense of calm in your space as well as balance, and revel in that gut feeling that it’s the right fit. DESIGN SERVICES start at only 10.00. See Sarah Swanson Design at the top left of this blog!

No comments: