April 18, 2013

new house files | they're pretty much the same as before, only painted ha!

dear fireplace, I love you even though the electrician put your sconces in the wrong spot and then had to fix it leaving gaping holes for someone else to fix..


lighting! Lighting is in the house!


and my dining room built in, I can't wait to fight with you about what I'm going to display on you.
I have a feeling we will have a wonderful love / hate relationship ;)


and seriously.. thanks for the outfit love on Instagram today.. you made this girls day! xx




design philosophy | providing a foundation to grow and alter through the years, I keep the core basic and layer in the current, creating a room that is innately yours. I believe great interiors are not found in one shop. I know you should feel a sense of calm in your space as well as balance, and revel in that gut feeling that it’s the right fit. DESIGN SERVICES start at only 10.00. See Sarah Swanson Design at the top left of this blog!

No comments: