April 26, 2013

my new IT sweater

Last fall I fell in love with Vince. When I saw this sweater and tried it on, I had to have it and didn't care how much it was. You know how you know an item is just going to MAKE your wardrobe?! This was it for me. Expensive yes, but you know that saying about only crying once?! That's so the case. I lived in this sweater our entire fall + winter. It's warm, it's layerable, it's casual, it's dressy. I could throw this on top of anything and feel great.





So now that the warmth is starting ( I say that lightly )  to come, it's been packed away, but I need a spring /summer version to throw ontop of anything on our cooler days or evenings. I've been stalking the department stores online and the Vince site as well, and finally decided on this-

Cashmere Drop Shoulder Sweater. For me this sweater will be perfection layered over a tank and shorts. So so me!

Speaking of, I fell for these white shorts too, and snagged them during Saks Friends + Family event now running!




design philosophy | providing a foundation to grow and alter through the years, I keep the core basic and layer in the current, creating a room that is innately yours. I believe great interiors are not found in one shop. I know you should feel a sense of calm in your space as well as balance, and revel in that gut feeling that it’s the right fit. DESIGN SERVICES start at only 10.00. See Sarah Swanson Design at the top left of this blog!

No comments: