April 11, 2013

decor should make you happy, these make me happy!

Do you find it's that time of year that you brighten up your decor?! Are you a seasonal decorator or do you keep the same decor year round? Two years ago I would have never thought I would say that I now love to infuse my space with color.. little hits of pink, fresh flowers or a colorful vignette. It makes me happy. That's the goal right- to walk into a room and smile. Such a great feeling. I add little gallery wall water colors in bright colors to my space in the spring. They're simple, easy and affordable! x





This Friday April 12th is the last day to get your submissions in ( to receive the great promotion! ) for my new design service RE.CREATE! Submissions by Friday receive $10 off the service and a free gallery wall painting! xx

design philosophy | providing a foundation to grow and alter through the years, I keep the core basic and layer in the current, creating a room that is innately yours. I believe great interiors are not found in one shop. I know you should feel a sense of calm in your space as well as balance, and revel in that gut feeling that it’s the right fit. DESIGN SERVICES start at only 10.00. See Sarah Swanson Design at the top left of this blog!

No comments: