February 11, 2013

style files | one things clear-

What jumps right out when you scroll through my pinterest STYLE board?! I like simple. I like comfort. I even expect to be comfortable when I'm all dolled up.. it's the only way I feel good. Ever notice how when you feel great, your attitude + body language portrays that?! No matter how simply your dressed, your confidence turns heads -

Here are a few looks I think are fabulous-
















design philosophy | providing a foundation to grow and alter through the years, I keep the core basic and layer in the current, creating a room that is innately yours. I believe great interiors are not found in one shop. I know you should feel a sense of calm in your space as well as balance, and revel in that gut feeling that it’s the right fit. DESIGN SERVICES start at only 10.00. See Sarah Swanson Design at the top left of this blog!

3 comments:

Natalie {Designer Bags and Dirty Diapers} said...

Love all these looks! WE have similar style friend!

Amy Florez {Baby Mama Juice} said...

I've never seen Olivia Palermo look bad. I would give anything to raid her closet!

Hannah said...

All of these images are on my Pinterest style boards. I do think that style like this is eternal. Fashion trends are fun but a man style shirt, cropped pants and tan flats will always, always, always be chic x