February 13, 2013

photo poses + I wish I knew about these when I had babies!

We've never had family photo's done. In this era of very very cool photographers and even cooler photo's I feel like I'm missing out. Soon. Right.                  Soon.

Here are a few images that I love..take them as ideas playing around with your camera at home or for your next set of professional photos!

If you know the photographer or blogger credit please let me know..some were pinned with no source :(

Love this sweetness-

unknown


So simple and so so lovely-

Jinky Art


Crazy good family photo, I love the colors-

Shanna Michelle


So great for counting the years-

unknown


All time favorite family picture by Ashlee Raubach-

The colors are so something I would do! File that away for myself ;)


Seriously so sweet-

Caroline Tran


How fun + easy!

unknown

Amazing color!
( They happen to be a very special family too :) )

Chrissy Austring Photography


Ahh holiday sweetness-

Caroline Tran

So cute!
 For the love of Megan


Ashlee Raubach.. I love how the decor is such an integral part of the shoot.




design philosophy | providing a foundation to grow and alter through the years, I keep the core basic and layer in the current, creating a room that is innately yours. I believe great interiors are not found in one shop. I know you should feel a sense of calm in your space as well as balance, and revel in that gut feeling that it’s the right fit. DESIGN SERVICES start at only 10.00. See Sarah Swanson Design at the top left of this blog!

No comments: