February 23, 2013

I juju'd

I ordered it. I couldn't get it out of my head, so I knew I wouldn't regret it. And look.. I'm kind of smitten.

I ordered this one from Serena & Lily, but there are different size options and more colors available through Table Tonic too!

If anyone is thinking of an edesign project I do have room in my schedule this week to start one! You can see all the rates and how it works here. So much fun!

happy weekend :) xx









design philosophy | providing a foundation to grow and alter through the years, I keep the core basic and layer in the current, creating a room that is innately yours. I believe great interiors are not found in one shop. I know you should feel a sense of calm in your space as well as balance, and revel in that gut feeling that it’s the right fit. DESIGN SERVICES start at only 10.00. See Sarah Swanson Design at the top left of this blog!

10 comments:

Stephanie said...

Sarah I bought one of these in red and I LOVE it. They are hard to hang aren't they? But oh so pretty.

Unknown said...

It's gorgeous, you won't regret it. I am in love with them and toyed with the idea of making my own but have decided to wait until our new house to decide.

Tiffany @ Savor Home said...

I always love seeing the little details around your home! The juju looks great!

Heidi | The Rustic Modernist said...

I just hung mine a few weeks ago and am in love with it. I wanted it for so long and don't know why I waited to pull the trigger because it's amazing. So pretty.
Heidi | The Rustic Modernist

Jamie Herzlinger said...

Just found your blog. Really lovely.
Happy Sunday
Jamie Herzlinger

Donna Benedetto said...

Looks beautiful in the white, a classic clean yet modern look.
A nice addition to everything you have there!
Donna
thebeneblog.com

Brooke said...

Stunning...I have wanted a juju for a while now. Can't decide if I should buy or DIY? This makes me think buy! Love it! Did you paint that console or buy it that way? I am having nightstands refinished, and that is the exact color I am wanting to do!

xo,
Brooke
www.decorgreat.blogspot.com

Crissy @ House of Marlowe said...

Love the white and your styling. ... looks great.

bluehydrangea said...

Love it!! I am kind of smitten too!!

Anonymous said...

Just stumbled across your blog and I love it! Just a quick question though. Where is your console from? I need it in my life!