December 4, 2012

coffee tables, small scale, under $400

we haven't had a coffee table in 7 years. That's kids for you! Our current floor plan doesn't leave room for a coffee table, but the larger space in the new house does. Still I want a smaller scale piece that will nestle into the sectional. These three have been on my mind for quite some time, and I love that they are all ( almost! ) under $400-

CB2 | P7 coffee table $349 ( cdn )
CB2 | marble top $349 ( cdn )
West Elm | Origami coffee table $415 ( cdn )




design philosophy | providing a foundation to grow and alter through the years, I keep the core basic and layer in the current, creating a room that is innately yours. I believe great interiors are not found in one shop. I know you should feel a sense of calm in your space as well as balance, and revel in that gut feeling that it’s the right fit. DESIGN SERVICES start at only 10.00. See Sarah Swanson Design at the top left of this blog!

4 comments:

Ashley said...

CB2 is great in the coffee table department. I especially like the first option (too bad I don't need a coffee table)!

Anonymous said...

While I LOVE the idea of the marble table, it is so ridiculously short! I think it's only a foot high. If it was taller, it'd be in my home for sure.

Michelle said...

Ah! I love these, especially the west elm one. So cute.

animal heads said...

That origami looks like it would topple over if someone nudges it a little. It's somehow hazardous to avail such items especially when there are kids running around the house, but it is a cool piece that would go into any living room. You might want to consider the other two.