December 17, 2012

a week in the life..

A week in my life.. daily peeks at the lovely Nate Berkus on my desk, kids tired and not feeling great, but not sick either ( fingers crossed ) bad sleeps, a tired mommy, leopard for a lunch date for sushi with the hubs, very cute streamer idea and a peek at the test kitchen reno from Chatelaine Magazine, an Aritzia package arrived today and I was wowed by the packaging! Christmas gifts for our fabulous teachers wrapped and ready to go to school, and me a little ( lot! ) layered up :)










design philosophy | providing a foundation to grow and alter through the years, I keep the core basic and layer in the current, creating a room that is innately yours. I believe great interiors are not found in one shop. I know you should feel a sense of calm in your space as well as balance, and revel in that gut feeling that it’s the right fit. DESIGN SERVICES start at only 10.00. See Sarah Swanson Design at the top left of this blog!

1 comment: