December 22, 2012

a big ol Xmas pout-

Christmas is just around the corner! What are you all doing to get into the spirit of the season + celebrate?!

I'm trying my HARDEST to get festive, and I think I've told you before it's hard this year! Here's the thing.. everything's different this year.. My hubs sister + fam who are usually here over Xmas aren't coming until after Xmas ( which is totally cool, they need to do what's best for them! ) We used to go to | have them here ( my parents ) on Boxing Day, and that's obviously not happening.. ( insert sad..missing my Dad, but love having my Mom here ) My sister + her fam are 3 hours away.. I'm trying to think of things to do with the girls, but it just seems like our whole house can't get into it and I feel pretty awful. I guess I just want to be with family + friends and eat good food and drink good drinks and I want to have it all, ha! and I need to figure out how to make the best of what is this year.. Wow, that was a big ol pout- sorry for that! Ok..I'm off to get festive.. I hope, xo




1//2//3//4

design philosophy | providing a foundation to grow and alter through the years, I keep the core basic and layer in the current, creating a room that is innately yours. I believe great interiors are not found in one shop. I know you should feel a sense of calm in your space as well as balance, and revel in that gut feeling that it’s the right fit. DESIGN SERVICES start at only 10.00. See Sarah Swanson Design at the top left of this blog!

No comments: