November 22, 2012

high | low

I'm pretty sure we can all agree that this Barbour jacket is pretty darn fabulous. Talk about a classic for years + years. It's $499.

On a completely random note,  some how I completely missed the season to buy a great green fall parka and I'm still kicking myself for it. Still! But today I cruised through the J Crew Factory site and came across this little quilted jacket. Army green, check. Brass buttons, check.. hey!  I thought, this has some characteristics of the Barbour jacket I was admiring.. and at $96 CDN right now  ( cheaper in the US! ) it's a way better price :) It's in my shopping cart..

.. it just might replace the parka that's still on my mind..


design philosophy | providing a foundation to grow and alter through the years, I keep the core basic and layer in the current, creating a room that is innately yours. I believe great interiors are not found in one shop. I know you should feel a sense of calm in your space as well as balance, and revel in that gut feeling that it’s the right fit. DESIGN SERVICES start at only 10.00. See Sarah Swanson Design at the top left of this blog!

No comments: