October 11, 2012

Friday links

So I went and did something really smart. I never wear jeans. Don't know why. I buy them, and then they sit and sit and sit.. I finally figured out what bugged me. They were too long- I've officially found my desired 'ankle' length, and went and took them to my seamstress.. humph, I'm pretty pleased with myself :)



Want to know how to find your BLUSH SPOT? Try it! I'm going to!

How perfect is Lily Aldrigde's HAIR COLOR?

Good heavens I should not look at bags, but I'm feeling ready for a change. Not that I want to stray from my loyalty to LV..but this PRADA has me weak in the knees..I guess I better start saving my pennies ;)

I made this LEMON ZUCCHINI loaf tonight.. I'll let you know how it tastes!

Love the calf hair + pink in this gorg. CLARE VIVIER clutch-

Did you see this pin? Has anyone tried it?!

Wishes for a wonderful weekend! x


design philosophy | providing a foundation to grow and alter through the years, I keep the core basic and layer in the current, creating a room that is innately yours. I believe great interiors are not found in one shop. I know you should feel a sense of calm in your space as well as balance, and revel in that gut feeling that it’s the right fit. DESIGN SERVICES start at only 10.00. See Sarah Swanson Design at the top left of this blog!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have done this too! After having babies and not wearing heels so often, I realized that my jeans were too long for flats.