October 25, 2012

details details // a gorgeous NY e design

Can you say exhausted?! Whew. That was me.. yesterday. After our interior selections meeting. I hardly had energy to change into comfy clothes ;) Ok, it wasn't that bad but close.. details are shaping up! Hubs says I'm obsessed.. I call it interested, ha! There are a few things still to be determined and one of those is kitchen hardware. Picky picky me couldn't commit yesterday until I did a little research, and here's what I found- I LOVE that the uppers in the kitchen have the knob just perfectly below center, very cool. I'm in on that for sure-


and this- notice the lower drawers.. top two are knobs, bottom is a handle. Also fits the kitchen layout..I'm in!-


(kitchen images 1 + 2 )

Lovely client Lia from New York sent me some gorgeous pictures of her living room we worked together on through e design. I may be a little biased ;) but this room is a gorgeous mix of pieces she had and new details. It's so her.. love that!




Here's the design board the room was based off-



E design.. fun, efficient, cost effective.. I love my job :) x


design philosophy | providing a foundation to grow and alter through the years, I keep the core basic and layer in the current, creating a room that is innately yours. I believe great interiors are not found in one shop. I know you should feel a sense of calm in your space as well as balance, and revel in that gut feeling that it’s the right fit. DESIGN SERVICES start at only 10.00. See Sarah Swanson Design at the top left of this blog!

No comments: