September 19, 2012

what a gorgeous room, oh look there's one of my paintings ;)

A huge thanks to my dear friend Marianne ( Style for Living ) for including one of my $10 gallery wall paintings in this INCREDIBLE space she designed. I love that you all are finding gallery wall pieces to be so versatile.. they truly fit in so many different design aesthetics and that was so my intent + wish! x


design philosophy | providing a foundation to grow and alter through the years, I keep the core basic and layer in the current, creating a room that is innately yours. I believe great interiors are not found in one shop. I know you should feel a sense of calm in your space as well as balance, and revel in that gut feeling that it’s the right fit. DESIGN SERVICES start at only 10.00. See Sarah Swanson Design at the top left of this blog!

4 comments:

Marianne said...

Thank you, Sarah! My clients LOVE the painting so much! xo

Jeane M. said...

This palette reminds me of autumn. Love warm tones. Got my eye on your next posts.

Bethany [at] Powell Brower Home said...

i was just looking at this room on pinterest - had no idea you had a hand in it :) yay! looks great

designchic said...

That is so exciting - you know I love those paintings!