September 15, 2012

next on the coveting list

Ah Smythe, how I love thee-


the goodness, the style,


it's classic and it's perfect


tailored and so flattering


classic!


this creamy ivory gorgeousness has me so so tempted.. I think a Smythe les Vestes piece is next on my covet list. It's available at eluxe right now. Oh, isn't it amazing?!


design philosophy | providing a foundation to grow and alter through the years, I keep the core basic and layer in the current, creating a room that is innately yours. I believe great interiors are not found in one shop. I know you should feel a sense of calm in your space as well as balance, and revel in that gut feeling that it’s the right fit. DESIGN SERVICES start at only 10.00. See Sarah Swanson Design at the top left of this blog!

5 comments:

web design Bangalore said...

nice pics. web design bangalore

Blue Dog Belle said...

That cream jacket is gorgeous!!!! Love it.

xo, Emily
bluedogbelle.blogspot.com

Heather Moore Grahling | Vivid Hue Home said...

these have me totally craving fall!

Danielle Hardy said...

These are the cutest outfits EVER! Ahh thanks so much for sharing- i need to go shopping now- so much inspiration :)

Web Design Company in Bangalore said...

nice images. thanks for sharing.



Web Designing Company Bangalore