September 30, 2012

lounge.

My favorite online shopping category is lounge. Serious. I take comfy clothes very seriously ;) If I'm not comfy I'm all kinds of cranky.. these Anthropologie loungers arrived last week. I don't like to take them off...


They wash and dry like a dream too.. hello my new non sweat pant sweat pant. Just wanted you to know, just in case you're in the market for comfy!


design philosophy | providing a foundation to grow and alter through the years, I keep the core basic and layer in the current, creating a room that is innately yours. I believe great interiors are not found in one shop. I know you should feel a sense of calm in your space as well as balance, and revel in that gut feeling that it’s the right fit. DESIGN SERVICES start at only 10.00. See Sarah Swanson Design at the top left of this blog!

2 comments:

Natalie {Designer Bags and Dirty Diapers} said...

You posted this at the perfect time because I am looking for a few new pairs of lounge wear. Those look heavenly!

Danielle Hardy said...

Who knew that you could look so cute in lounge clothes?! These might become my new favorite item..ever :) Thanks for sharing lovely xo