September 11, 2012

curious..

Anyone try the new midrise toothpick jean from J Crew?! Let me know what you think if you have.. or your every day denim go to.. I need something easy, comfy and completely chic ;) Is that too much to ask?!

design philosophy | providing a foundation to grow and alter through the years, I keep the core basic and layer in the current, creating a room that is innately yours. I believe great interiors are not found in one shop. I know you should feel a sense of calm in your space as well as balance, and revel in that gut feeling that it’s the right fit. DESIGN SERVICES start at only 10.00. See Sarah Swanson Design at the top left of this blog!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I have always loved seeing How designers dress and if they design and decorate the same as they dress. I personally wear a lot of black and add in colour with accessories. I decorate much the same way.

Lilacandgrey said...

no, but those shoes are FAB!!!

Jessie said...

I have not tried J Crew but we recently got a Madewell. I am in love with their denim. They are super affordable and fit better than most of my really expensive jeans!

Anne said...

I'm wondering the exact same about these! They look incredibly promising...

Georgine said...

I have the high-rise matchstick (for some reason not available at the moment). They are NOT the typical stretch out in 2.5 seconds denim, so don't size down like you normally might. I love that they are real denim and not twill/jegging. They hold up to wash after wash and I know they will last for years and years and years. BUY!

Emily said...

Hmmm... didn't know they had these, but I would love to get a pair! I had a pair of matchstick jeans for oh, 5 years, and they finally wore out, so I'm dying to replace them! My only complaint about them was the rise, and I'd always wanted it to be a little higher. These might just be perfect!

Unknown said...

Just catching up on your blog. I recently saw Gwyneth Paltrow wearing these in her blog GOOP. She looked pretty good in them, but of course she always looks great!