September 4, 2012

console update..

I'm crazy about great art right now.. I love my pieces by Christine @ wink of pink, Chassity of hang this wear that, a little gallery wall ;).. and now a Lulie Wallace painting! This ones going over the console with the books.. those other framed pieces have found a home in my bedroom. Great art, happy me :)


design philosophy | providing a foundation to grow and alter through the years, I keep the core basic and layer in the current, creating a room that is innately yours. I believe great interiors are not found in one shop. I know you should feel a sense of calm in your space as well as balance, and revel in that gut feeling that it’s the right fit. DESIGN SERVICES start at only 10.00. See Sarah Swanson Design at the top left of this blog!

4 comments:

Heather Moore Grahling | Vivid Hue Home said...

omg, i love that piece over your console! it's awesome!!! to die for!

Anna (Minted Photography) said...

I am obsessed with everything that Lulie does... so fabulous!

ashley cooper said...

That piece is GORGEOUS! Love the pop of color it adds against the white walls.
-Ashley @design-parlor.blogspot.com

Jenna at Homeslice said...

Beautiful! You really are embracing color lately, love it!