September 6, 2012

a quick question



Need a design question answered?!  ( link here to purchase! ) 

There are alot of home owners who love their home but may have just a question or two about details. You don't need a design board, or even hourly design help.. but you need an opinion, a source, a color..that's where this DESIGN QUESTION service comes in!

For only $10, ask me exactly what you need..

Sarah, I'm looking for a new paint color for the space..what would you suggest?!
Send me your pictures and I'll suggest a small range of colors that would suit the space perfectly!
 |
Sarah, our living room is lovely, but some pillows would finish it off perfectly! Where can I find great pillows? Depending on the color you're looking for, I'll send you a list of great sources, as well as a suggestion or two of what I might add!
 |
Our kitchen needs new lighting! Let me show you an option that would look great in the space!
 |
Sarah, we're shopping for new window coverings, what would you suggest?! I'll send you the link to the product I think would work best!
 |
Once you've purchased your DESIGN QUESTION, please send an email to sarah [!at] sarahswansondesign.com with your question and photos! I'll send you a confirmation email to confirm I received your payment and question, then I'll have your final answer together for you in a day or two depending on my current workload! ( Have more than one question? Please purchase the appropriate amount before sending your questions via email :) )

 Please note DESIGN QUESTIONS are for simple questions.. if you need more help than just " what color would you suggest?" I do have other great service options available for you!




 design philosophy | providing a foundation to grow and alter through the years, I keep the core basic and layer in the current, creating a room that is innately yours. I believe great interiors are not found in one shop. I know you should feel a sense of calm in your space as well as balance, and revel in that gut feeling that it’s the right fit. DESIGN SERVICES start at only 10.00. See Sarah Swanson Design at the top left of this blog!

No comments: