August 2, 2012

for sale, ikat pillow cover 23"

**SOLD :) **


I have a 23" Crate & Barrel ikat pillow cover for sale! It's in perfect condition, and is still current in stores. It's selling for $113 CDN, and I'm selling mine for $55 + $10 shipping. ( If shipping charges including the cost of the bubble mailer are less than $10 I'll refund you through PayPal :) )

 Here's the taza pillow link

actual pillow cover shown below!

Please email me at sarah@sarahswansondesign.com if you're interested! x



design philosophy | providing a foundation to grow and alter through the years, I keep the core basic and layer in the current, creating a room that is innately yours. I believe great interiors are not found in one shop. I know you should feel a sense of calm in your space as well as balance, and revel in that gut feeling that it’s the right fit. DESIGN SERVICES start at only 10.00. See Sarah Swanson Design at the top left of this blog!

3 comments:

ashley cooper said...

Such a cute ikat print. Wish I had a place for it! Have a great rest of your week dear!
-Ashley Cooper

www.design-parlor.blogspot.com

Heather Moore Grahling | Vivid Hue Home said...

adorable pillow! I have stalked you on pinterest long enough. I've finally taken the time to seek out your blog, read and join! Love the blog, I'm your newest follower! Heather Moore Grahling

Karena said...

Gorgeous Sarah I wish I needed this colorway!

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena
2012 Artists Series