August 13, 2012

2 $10 DESIGN QUESTIONS to style a bedroom!

A darling client of mine sent me an email with a couple quick questions today.. we've been working on her whole space and it's so lovely! Today's questions were 1. Should she take down the photo's above the bed and 2. It needs a few accessories, but what?


I said take down the photo's.. they weren't feeling right because they were a part of her room when it was really dark ( you can see it below ), so they still had that feel for her. Replacing them with a gorgeous mirror and just a few simple accessories brings the whole space a beautiful fresh look! I loved how the bedside tables in this space are clutter free..some spaces just suit that!

Here's the room before..


If you have $10 Design Questions you'd like to ask me, I'd love to help! Here's what $10 questions cover ( and you can purchase here too! )



design philosophy | providing a foundation to grow and alter through the years, I keep the core basic and layer in the current, creating a room that is innately yours. I believe great interiors are not found in one shop. I know you should feel a sense of calm in your space as well as balance, and revel in that gut feeling that it’s the right fit. DESIGN SERVICES start at only 10.00. See Sarah Swanson Design at the top left of this blog!

No comments: