July 31, 2012

sometimes we just file stuff away..

Today I took a break from my beloved pinterest and flipped through files of inspiration taken from my favorite mags.. I found something interesting..





I found page after page of kitchen and dining rooms that have the chairs in them I just bought from Restoration Hardware!



These are all rooms that I've sort of filed to the back of my mind as favorites, but didn't notice the chairs until now..



So funny.. but made me so happy, and happy in my decision to pick those chairs! I've had people worried that they aren't comfortable.. but they are.. I quite love them :) ( and they're a great price!! )



All the above images are quick phone snaps from Canadian House & Home magazines, and speaking of H&H.. so fun, today I found out one of my tweets was published in the September 2012 issue! ha! Fun :) :) Thanks House & Home!


design philosophy | providing a foundation to grow and alter through the years, I keep the core basic and layer in the current, creating a room that is innately yours. I believe great interiors are not found in one shop. I know you should feel a sense of calm in your space as well as balance, and revel in that gut feeling that it’s the right fit. DESIGN SERVICES start at only 10.00. See Sarah Swanson Design at the top left of this blog!

No comments: