July 24, 2012

life via instagram

A little neon pastel tank from H&M kids.. there's a pink stripe too..it's fun


still have navy on my mind for our master.. haven't started but still considering!


Rachel Roy for my sisters upcoming wedding-


with these Sam Edelman shoes ( sold out on shopbop, but this color is available and on sale! )-


I asked if yellow + royal was too bright and the answer was no! wear it!..


Interior of exterior doors are getting lightened to grey-


you've seen my new light..


A gold banded euro to high light Laurens new coral room..


I finally decided on this Tory Burch phone cover.. arrived today and I love it!


and now I'm smitten with all k.slademade, but I really want a tassle for my key ring!


design philosophy | providing a foundation to grow and alter through the years, I keep the core basic and layer in the current, creating a room that is innately yours. I believe great interiors are not found in one shop. I know you should feel a sense of calm in your space as well as balance, and revel in that gut feeling that it’s the right fit. DESIGN SERVICES start at only 10.00. See Sarah Swanson Design at the top left of this blog!

2 comments:

My Interior Life said...

Ok, feeling like a kindred spirit. I have those same Sam Edelman sandals but in the nude/black combo. Love them! I have a leopard phone case and a yellow tassel keyring (from an Etsy seller). Great minds!

Unknown said...

love when you post outfit photos and photos of your recent buys!