July 4, 2012

fab finds | an etsy pillow shop

 So in love with these hand printed pillows..aren't the designs scrumptious?!

I swear they belong in West Elm!  shop | {me}longings studio





design philosophy | providing a foundation to grow and alter through the years, I keep the core basic and layer in the current, creating a room that is innately yours. I believe great interiors are not found in one shop. I know you should feel a sense of calm in your space as well as balance, and revel in that gut feeling that it’s the right fit. DESIGN SERVICES start at only 10.00. See Sarah Swanson Design at the top left of this blog!

3 comments:

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

You always find the most amazing pillow shops on etsy, already bookmarked two pillows to get when I get back ;)

Joanna said...

The cushions are fabulous.

Unknown said...

Sarah, Thank you so much for featuring my pillow covers on your fabulous blog!