June 24, 2012

art to fashion at Bijou & Boheme

loooved this art to fashion post on Bijou &Boheme.. Christine is crazy talented, I love the outfit she turned one of my gallery wall pieces into!


visit Bijou & Boheme for all the links and more art to outfit fabulousness!

 design philosophy | providing a foundation to grow and alter through the years, I keep the core basic and layer in the current, creating a room that is innately yours. I believe great interiors are not found in one shop. I know you should feel a sense of calm in your space as well as balance, and revel in that gut feeling that it’s the right fit. DESIGN SERVICES start at only 10.00. See Sarah Swanson Design at the top left of this blog!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Using your stunning artwork as inspiration made putting this outfit together so fun- adore you and your shop and thank you so so much for the sweet mention! xoxo