May 24, 2012

re|do - the deck

did I choose a lovely shade of greige to stain my deck?!... Absolutely..the more this outdoor space plays off the rest of the house, the happier I am!! It's been raining all week, so no time to finish up the back yard re|do, but here's a glimpse of the new deck :)

E DESIGN ( design/ inspiration board via email after lots of on line discussion ) is the perfect option to help you design from scratch, update or finish a room! To see all the details visit Sarah Swanson Design.

10 comments:

ashley cooper said...

The color you choose looks absolutely wonderful! Love those chairs, too! Hope all is well!! Ashley

Janna McCalley said...

Looks awesome! Can't wait to see the rest!

Unknown said...

I love what I am seeing! love those chairs! our mudroom/screen-in-porch starts being built today. I can't wait to have that extra space!

Nat said...

Looks great- I love the color gray you picked!

Danielle Oakey Interiors said...

I love it!! I can't wait to have an outdoor space!

How2home said...

I just stumbled onto your blog and i love it! beautiful photos!

Annie H. said...

Thats a great color. We recently stained a deck near our pool a taupey gray and must say its quite beautiful.

Kristin | o.m.Gee! said...

what a tease! can't wait to see the full reveal! happy weekend!

StagerLinda said...

Love the gray! It's time to stain my deck--what a big job. You inspire me to try a different color!

Marianne said...

I see it's ready for my visit :) Looks like the perfect retreat! xoxo