May 31, 2012

randomness in pictures

It's such a treat to be getting more time outside! I use simple and crisp boxwoods on my front porch-


We have a decent sized porch with rockers, and these Crate & Barrel pillows found a new home outside. It's the weirdest spot.. it never gets wind or wet!


I was so lucky to win a set of gorgeous napkin rings from Zhush. They scream summer entertaining to me..so I better get entertaining! If you head there now you can use discount Code zhushx2 to save 10% off anything in the store! 


I recently added a new color block series to the shop.. I have to say I'm personally smitten with it :)


I am thrilled to say our main bath/ powder room reno is DONE! Holy smokes.. that was drawn out! Oh well.. the delta faucet went in yesterday and boy o boy it's fabulous! I'll be sharing full bath pictures soon!


If you follow me on instagram I'm sorry for the 800 pictures of little dancers, they were just too cute when getting their dance pictures taken!


I realised it's been about 100 years since you've seen me ( holy, I'm full of exaggeration today! ha ha ) I have to say I'm feeling the best I have in a long time. I'm letting my bob grow out, I'm loving it done with waves lately, and it's SO easy to do. 5 minute hair is so fantastic! I started a killer workout class a few weeks ago, that has changed my body for the better. My butt is firmer and round, I'm getting abs.. holy smokes.. it's awesome! I've never been a workout girl ( ever! ) until I started taking my girl friends classes. She's killer, and she's kinda my girl crush ;) If you're in Calgary, you need to try these classes!


My girlies like to paint with me when I stock the gallery wall shop.. do they look familiar?! ;)


Be sure to have a peek at my new design service, $10 DESIGN QUESTIONS! Easy + Affordable design help.. love it :) xo

design philosophy | providing a foundation to grow and alter through the years, I keep the core basic and layer in the current, creating a room that is innately yours. I believe great interiors are not found in one shop, that bedside tables shouldn't match. I knows you should feel a sense of calm in your space as well as balance, and revel in that gut feeling that it’s the right fit. DESIGN SERVICES start at only 10.00. See Sarah Swanson Design at the top left of this blog!

6 comments:

Becca | Lowlife Couture said...

you are too cute. and that sink is phenomenal!

DanceZation said...

I have to say I am Pretty proud of that BUTT !! HA !
YOU LOOK CRAZY HOT CHICKY !!
SO CRUSHIN RIGHT BACK AT YA ;*

Laura Dro said...

The dancers are adorable and I am loving your watercolor collection!

I'm having an Art Sale! Over 40 pieces of original art, prints and patterns! Sunday/Monday

www.lauradrodesigns.blogspot.com

pass on to other art lovers!

Thought it might interest you:)

Andrea said...

You look fabulous! I am loving all your new pieces in your shop and that faucet is amazing! Can't wait to see pictures of your complete bathroom!

Unknown said...

love your hair and love a 5 minute hair do. love the sneak peeks into your home. and the delta faucet is gorgeous!

designchic said...

I was looking at that exact faucet last night. So happy to see it installed...gorgeous!!