May 29, 2012

I had an idea..

So I went ahead and added it to the shop.. $10 DESIGN QUESTIONS | details below!

Need a design question answered?!

 There are alot of home owners who love their home but may have just a question or two about details. You don't need a design board, or even hourly design help.. but you need an opinion, a source, a color..that's where this DESIGN QUESTION service comes in! For only $10, ask me exactly what you need..

 Sarah, I'm looking for a new paint color for the space..what would you suggest?!

 Send me your pictures and I'll suggest a small range of colors that would suit the space perfectly!

 |

 Sarah, our living room is lovely, but some pillows would finish it off perfectly! Where can I find great pillows?

 Depending on the color you're looking for, I'll send you a list of great sources, as well as a suggestion or two of what I might add!

 |

 Our kitchen needs new lighting! Let me show you an option that would look great in the space!

 |

 Sarah, we're shopping for new window coverings, what would you suggest?!

 I'll send you the link to the product I think would work best!

 |

 Once you've purchased your DESIGN QUESTION, please send an email to sarah@sarahswansondesign.com with your question and photos! I'll send you a confirmation email to confirm I received your payment and question, then I'll have your final answer together for you in a day or two depending on my current workload! ( Have more than one question? Please purchase the appropriate amount before sending your questions via email :) )

 Please note DESIGN QUESTIONS are for simple questions.. if you need more help than just " what color would you suggest?" I do have other great service options available for you!

Image sources calypso st.barth | gallery wall | design darling | lonny magazine 

 E DESIGN ( design/ inspiration board via email after lots of on line discussion ) is the perfect option to help you design from scratch, update or finish a room! To see all the details visit Sarah Swanson Design.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Its a great idea Sarah! ;-))

Unknown said...

what a great idea!

lizziefitz said...

You are so clever! I have often thought , "if I could just ask ( really quickly, HA!" I will be purchasing a question very soon. It will be ,"should I use this fabric or this fabric? " easy peasy. Of course I will send photos ;)

Crissy @ House of Marlowe said...

Great idea.... $10 seems to be the magic number for you! :)