April 19, 2012

since we're on the topic of jcrew

did you see the color block cardi?! Do you have any idea how often I wear a cardigan?! ( Like every day!! )


and then there is this swingy linen one.. so up my alley. For my simple mom dress code, I love a linen sweater and shorts. It's my go to.


ok, that's it. No more j crew talk today ;)


E DESIGN ( design/ inspiration board via email after lots of on line discussion ) is the perfect option to help you design from scratch, update or finish a room! To see all the details visit Sarah Swanson Design.

2 comments:

Marianne said...

Funny, I just bought the color block cardigan in the pink combo and the swing top today, plus some other items. Clearly, we must be related. No question about it! xoxo

Jillian Nicole said...

Love the colourblock cardi--can't decide between the yellow/camel + the pink/navy!