February 5, 2012

gold

I'm pretty sure you know how I feel about gold..way back ( omg.. 10 years ago! ) when we got engaged, I chose gold over the ever popular at the time platinum..so I thought I would add some gold to the shop ( GALLERYWALL ). There are 10 new and not all gold graphic $10 watercolors there! x






1/2/3/4/5

E DESIGN ( design/ inspiration board via email after lots of on line discussion ) is the perfect option to help you design from scratch, update or finish a room! To see all the details visit Sarah Swanson Design.

3 comments:

Haus and Home said...

LOVE that first pic. Wish they were all mine :)

designchic said...

Love a touch of gold in every room and the chair in the bathroom is amazing. We put your art as one of our Valentine's Day loves today...it's wonderful!!

A room with a view said...

The chair is magnificent and I love the frame. I am also partial to cane work. A new follower.