January 28, 2012

Crate & Barrel does it again :)

Thank you Crate & Barrel for your floor model goodness this month.. not only did I get my desk for a killer deal, but I also saved $1000 on this Oasis chair that I have been dreaming of owing. It's HEAVEN, not even kidding. I love the relaxed vibe it adds to my house, and I love to curl up in it. What did I pay.. $499 :)




E DESIGN ( design/ inspiration board via email after lots of on line discussion ) is the perfect option to help you design from scratch, update or finish a room! To see all the details visit Sarah Swanson Design.

12 comments:

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

Gorgeous! Love the pillow too, where is it from?

My Many Moments said...

Wow! I have loved that chair for ever! It looks fantastic in your home. Great prive too!

Lovin That! said...

What a score! Gorgeous chair!!

Tiffany @ Savor Home said...

You always get the best deals there! It looks incredibly comfortable...

Sara said...

That is A-W-E-S-O-M-E! I love that chair! :)

Victoria @ The FAT Paint™ Company and ÉdinHome said...

Looks so comfy! And what a terrific price!!
Victoria

Marianne said...

I can't believe it!!! It looks fabulous and so comfortable. Great score!

Unknown said...

What a deal! I can't wait to be back home and search for some amazing deals on furniture.

Karena said...

Perfect, I can see how comfy it is and the larger scale is great, plus the price!

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

SHERRY HART said...

What a score! I live that chair.

Cassie {Hi Sugarplum} said...

That chair looks divine!!!! Way to snag a good deal!

Hope you're feeling better soon! ox

Haus and Home said...

I looove that it's floor model season! I almost got a new front loading washer and dryer but didn't quite work out.