November 28, 2011

mini make over

I have a mini bathroom makeover planned. Our master en suite is sooo boring. On a trip to Restoration Hardware yesterday I spied this shower curtain and I can't stop thinking about it. The color is right on to compliment the flooring, and if we take out the boring tile around the vanity/ shower and replace it with marble.. I'm thinking it will have a new lease on life! All for a few hundred dollars.. my kind of face lift!
Share your design inspiration, I'll help turn it into a reality! e design services start at $85. Visit sarah swanson design.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

oh absolutely!! the texture is exquisite!

Laura@happyroost said...

Sounds like a fun project. Can't wait to see the results!

Laura
www.happyroost.blogspot.com

jodie said...

I love the colour and the hooks! Go for it!
Jx

Jenna at Homeslice said...

that sounds great!! I hope you do it!