October 6, 2011

handcrafted goodness

I was just recently introduced to Novica. Novica is one of the leading fair trade artisan websites. They work with National Geographic to give talented artisans around the world a place to express their artistic talents and provide access to the world market.

They truly have thousands of incredible products, from home accessories ( you can guess where I spend my time on the site! ) jewelry, tapestries, baskets, dinnerware..the list goes on!









Novica has just recently started a home party division, Novica Live.



If you are interested in becoming a consultant and showing these gorgeous handcrafted artisan wares, have a peek!

Now I think I'm off to do some holiday snooping... x


Share your design inspiration, I'll help turn it into a reality! e design services start at $85. Visit sarah swanson design.

No comments: